06 April 2011

Pink Bow! - Doodle

Pink Bow! by Dizzy Tea
Pink Bow!, a photo by Dizzy Tea on Flickr.

Hello, anyone who's reading this post. Anyone there? Someone?

Anyways, as you can see the Pink Bow button right there, my favorite blog belongs to Paula, a.k.a. Pink Bow. I love this dress of hers and I wanted to draw a little doodle for her since she inspired me everyday and I absolutely love her photos. I am not an artist and this is hardly spectacular but still, looks cute!

I hope she enjoys this, as well as you would.

Related post: White Collar Worker

12 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow, I love it! It is so so cute! Look out for a thank you in my next post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! If it wasn't on such a terrible piece of paper, I'd send it to you. Maybe I can draw it again ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! That is so nice of you. What a wonderful drawing. You are so talented! :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all! But somehow this turned out well :) thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely drawing, i think you have definitely captured Pink Bow perfectly in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!! The drawing really looks like her and is so cute too =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful! I love your style of drawing, so cute, and you really captured Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks people, you are the sweetest!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Paula is so inspiring, isn't she? Sometimes I want to hire her to do a lifestyle makeover on me, involving plenty of shopping together...stocking my home with antiques and trinkets; editing and replenish my wardrobe; and teaching me how to take better pictures of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My god, you've read my mind! I really want that too, my taste in things are too similar with Paula's, it scares me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. soooo cute!! :)

    thebeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: