22 May 2011

Back.

Lazy Dizzy is lazy. I came back on Friday night but postponing my blog posts since then.

İzmir was delightful as always, I recommend you to see there if you ever come to Turkey one day. The weather was so very hot, I couldn't wear my jeans at all. Yay dresses ^^ Since I went there for a conferance and we couldn't see around very much, my photos are not very charming. Yet I enjoyed sunsets over the Aegean sea, eat loads of sea food, walked until my feet literally ached and on our last night, welcomed the sunrise at the seaside. It was a nice break from all the chilly weather and rain in Ankara.

izmir-11
Air-conditioned, comfy busses of İzmir, how I miss you.

izmir-10
izmir-8
My grandmother's balcony suited the weather in İzmir, unlike the rain outside at this moment.

izmir-9

izmir-7

izmir-6

izmir-4

izmir-3

izmir-2

7 comments:

  1. i enjoyed seeing your world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I always enjoy seeing yours :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! The carousel picture is absolutely stunning - I love it.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandmother's balcony looks very warm, painterly and inviting. Am sure you felt well there. Happy holiday images you have here. Glad you enjoyed the break. Welcome back!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are lovely - I've never been to Turkey but I'd love to one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turkey is one of the places that has made my top five places I want to travel. I just need to scrounge up the money and time, now. (: Your photos are beautiful. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Fahsion, Art and other fancies: Good to see you :)

    @Harriet: You should, there are lovely places to see here :)

    @ Sarah: You're lucky, as far as I know Turkey requires no visa for your country. As a citizen who needs to apply for visa to be able to go to every decent country in the world(darn), I envy that. Hope you can manage to come :) I can give you a list of places to visit other than typical touristic spots if you like.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: