14 June 2011

New Perfume

Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari.

I am in love with it's art deco bottle and the little tulle ribbon around its neck. The scent is light, floral and classy; it is amazing. My previous fragrance Burberry Brit was almost the signature scent of mine but Mon Jasmin Noir is going to be a permanent favorite and the new signature it seems. The whole Jasmin series as well as the Rose Essentielle have the same beautiful bottle which makes me want to collect Bvlgari for the rest of my life. So so pretty.

jasmin2

jasmin3

jasmin5

jasmin6

12 comments:

  1. ♥♥ yeni parfüm isterim diyip duruyordun bi ara zatin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe evet aldım nihayet, mıtlıyım.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty !
    XX

    http://thecityofclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very glamourous scent and bottle. I can see why you were enchanted by its art deco-style bottle. Have a sweet weekend;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! By the way, I am in love with your banner and side icons, I can't get enough art nouveau, really. You are gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that looks so lovely! I lvoe pretty purfume bottles almost as much as the actual scent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! They look like expensive candies in the shop, pretty pretty pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos. The perfume looks so royal and magestic.
    A new follower, maybe you'll visit me when you got the time.




    ♥ thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already did! I believe you're (almost) Turkish, right? It's great to see someone who understand my native language around here, though I don't know why am I still typing in English.

    Anyhow, welcome and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought a new perfume, too. ^^
    This one seems like a good option for me, hmm.. must scent it some other time!

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: