19 September 2011

Londoner IV

My very last day in London -sadly-.

I love those city sightseeing buses, it's so fun. I take those whereever I go, even in my own country lol.

And, Museum of London is an amazing place, thanks to Yours, Truly for sharing her trip to the museum so I added a trip on my to-do-list as well. It was a good research for The Blitz since I'm planning to write a couple stories in that era. London photos end here, there will be Oxford photos next, and then maybe two posts of Greek Islands photos. I did travel a lot this summer and I'm grateful.

AND, it's the first day of school here in Turkey. If there's anyone who's school starts as well, I wish you good luck and success this year. Thankfully, I didn't have to wake up and dive into the traffic this morning, it was hell here.

Oh well, enjoy the photos.

DSC_0806
DSC_0923
DSC_0927
DSC_0933
DSC_0935
DSC_0939
DSC_0946
DSC_0950
DSC_0951
DSC_0962
DSC_0964
DSC_0966
DSC_0973
DSC_0978
DSC_0995
DSC_1003
DSC_1040
DSC_1047

7 comments:

  1. I love London! Great photos! Good luck on your first school day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great pics! London skies are always so dramatic.

    Oh, macarons! Now I have a case of "late night craving of sweets"... Off to hunt in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures!! I loved London, I've just been there once, but I hope to visit again.

    Thanks for you visit!
    I loved your blog! I'll be following!

    love, pi*
    http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm...macaroons! Great photos as always. Love how you captured the clouds in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great photos! I've never been to London, but these make me want to go even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, PS: I gave you a little blog award today, I hope you take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Londra Ah! 6 ay kaldım ama doyamadım, hala o kadar özlüyorum ki, çok iyi geldi resimlere bakmak

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: