07 October 2011

Oxford Lover - I

I loved Oxford. Loved, loved, loved. And I did something I wanted to do since middle school, for almost 10 years, since I read Lord of the Rings and Silmarillion and Hobbit and the others. I've visited Tolkien's grave and accomplished one of my life goals. Couldn't be happier, couldn't be more satisfied. I still get goosebumps thinking about it. Unbelievable. I had the opportunity to thank the man who gave me a new world, brought out a new talent, introduced me new and amazing people who are some of my best friends right now, and pretty much carried me to the point that my life is at right now. Yes, he affected that much. And I doubt that someone who never experienced such a life-long fandom would understand this dedication so I will not keep bragging about it. Here, the photos.

DSC_1053
DSC_1056
DSC_1057
DSC_1102
DSC_1103
DSC_1106
DSC_1112
DSC_1068
DSC_1076
DSC_1082
DSC_1097
DSC_1139
DSC_1119
DSC_1122
DSC_1126

4 comments:

  1. beren and luthien. that is just loveable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such fond memories of Oxford. Have a nice weekend, dear lady;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I love England - even if I've never been there..! I tottally agree with you about the weather (in the Oxford part II post).
    All these photos from Oxford are so beautiful, that place is so beautiful, I can't even find the words...!! I'm still reading the rest posts about London - it's so magical. And you take really nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up in Oxford and when I lived there I never truly appreciated its beauty! Now when I go back I fall in love with it agaian and again. Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures! xx FF www.fashionfantasist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: