19 October 2011

Yours Truly, x! - Doodle

Kerry writes the glorious blog Yours Truly, x - which is absolutely a favourite of mine. Her cheerful nature combined with lovely findings from charity shops as well as her adorable style, makes it hard not to love her blog (and probably herself too.) I've never met her but I couldn't resist the temptation of another doodle. Sadly I picked a look that is mostly dark coloured but if you want to see the outfit, go check her page! Not her signature style but a win anyways.

I am not an artist by any means, I just enjoy this little big headed drawings; so I hope you like it Kerry!

Kerry's blog: Yours Truly, x
Kerry's outfit in the doodle: These Are Mad Times We Live In...

Kerry doodled

12 comments:

  1. ooh its very cute!! I wish I could draw like that!

    -Tsuki
    P.s. I'm having a Super Huge Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thank you so much! I'm terribly flattered! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doodle! You are SO talented. And love Yours Truly, x too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your illustration is beautiful, such a lovely thing to do!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable drawing!!!!! I'd want to put that in a frame and hang it on my wall :) I wish I could draw that well!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a beautiful picture of you!!! She's so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such an adorable picture!

    I love your art style - it may only be a doodle to you but to me it is very very impressive!

    I bet Kerry is really chuffed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute drawing

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: