18 November 2011

Autumn Days

Last Sunday, we enjoyed a long walk at the park, a delicious steak lunch and finally some dessert at a shabby chic cafe I really love. Though the strawberries were terrible, rest of my dessert was very good. Late-autumn is my favorite time of the year. Cold weather makes me so very happy, I'm definitely not a summer person; all I could do during summer last few years was to sleep at 8 am and wake up at 5 pm, so I could get away from the horrible weather and harsh sun during the day. Oh well.

Autumn Day
Autumn Day
Autumn Day
Autumn Day
Autumn Day
Autumn Day
Autumn Day
Autumn Day
Autumn Day
Autumn Day

9 comments:

  1. I love watching atumn leaves blow in the wind. Picture-perfect images here. Have a nice weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous photos.. There's not much sunshine here right now, so I haven't seen this pretty sceneries for some time. Lovely post!

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these pictures are so lovely!
    I also just love autumn! The pretty leaves, the golden-brown streets, the cold sun, just everything!

    Best regards
    lu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos dear. Autumn there, winter here. =)
    Oh and btw, got the camera back now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! I am so loving the gorgeous autumnal days we've been having recently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOhh wow, these pictures are so beautiful! Especially since we don't have fall where I live, so I guess it makes it a little cooler for me!!

    They're really pretty! Great talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love autumn colors. and your photos are adorable. have a Cupcake sweet week!
    http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! xxx www.fashionfantasist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: