02 November 2011

Midweek Exhaustion

Hello all. So, long story short, I am already exhausted and can't wait for the weekend. Because it's going to be a 3-day-long holiday after this Sunday -weeeeeee-. Since I also got a cold, I am spending the evening listening to Easy Virtue OST, reading a little Vogue UK (better than Vogue Turkey and US to me, oh well), eating my lovely birthday chocolates and not caring about my diet. Plus, two pieces of tissues are stucked up my nose right now, for the purpose of giving my nose a rest from all the rubbing etc. Your arguement is invalid.

xx

mw2
mw6
mw1
mw4
mw3
mw5

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh o çikolatalar nasıl şahane gözüküyorlar :) Bu arada blogun ve çektiğin fotolar çok güzel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chocolate looks delicious. What are the green bits?

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, those chocolates look... Oh, I can't even find words! :)

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mabel: They are pistachio bits and I must say, quite delicious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum the chocolates look scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots! Hope the chocolate got you through to the weekend!

    xx T
    Le Fanciulle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor you, having a cold is horrible :(

    Hope you feel better soon, I think your relaxing activities are definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos!

    you have a great blog! I just love it! definetely follow you! have a great week!

    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: