What to have in 2012?
1. A black, chic and useful satchel, preferably from Cambridge Satchel. (Thanks to Rachel Phipps for introducing her bright purple bag from Cambridge Satchel, LOVED it.)
2. A pair of comfortable, everyday brown loafers.
3. A new watch from Swatch, white and sleek.
4. A Babyliss waver, for making faux fingerwaves.
5. A cozy plaid jacket.
6. A navy wool blazer.
7. O.P.I. 'Cuckoo for this Color' nail enamel.
8. A plaid cashmere blanket.
9. A silver knot ring.
10. A pair of red comfortable suede flats.