24 December 2011

Christmas Snow

Whenever I see it's snowing when I wake up, my face literally goes:


So yes, I love snow. We don't celebrate Christmas here, at least it has nothing to do with religion since the majority is Muslim and etc. But the idea of a white Christmas is still lovely anyways. This is the first proper snow and I'm hoping it will last more than a few hours. With my new grey Cashmillon Wrap from Marks and Spencer, I am really enjoying the snowy Christmas Eve, at work. Oh well.

Merry Christmas everyone. xxx

Christmas Snow
Christmas Snow
Christmas Snow
Christmas Snow
Christmas Snow
Christmas Snow
Christmas Snow
Christmas Snow
Christmas Snow

6 comments:

  1. We haven't had any snow here yet - so it's lovely to see your photos! Fingers crossed for a few flakes on Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these images are wonderful! Have a nice time :)
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow is beautiful, I wish we had some here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty! Happy holiday to you ipek :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pics! We barely have any snow here which is very unlike us.

    ~Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ankara'lılar olarak ne şanslısınız, yeni yıla karlı giriyorsunuz. benim için de yılbaşı ve christmas demek, kar demek ama İstanbul da artık neredeyse hiç yağmıyor :((

    http://denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: