13 December 2011

The Kooples

I don't know if you've ever heard of The Kooples and its amazing videos but I've been obsessed with these for quite a while. I just came across with the new 'kooples' for the campaign and that's why I decided to make a post about it.

So you take a gorgoeus Anglo-Parigot couple, dress them up with the ultimate urban style with a rock and vintage edge, make a video of them telling a few words about their past; here you have perfection. Also, the videos feature great indie music which can be also found at the website of The Kooples itself, launched as Kooples Records.

And by the way, Venus and Jonas are probably the most beautiful couple I've seen.
Not fair, at all.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. All of those couples are way too cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this campaign! What a terrific idea!
    ~Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kooples looks like such a cool shop. I've passed their store in London before, but I'm always too intimidated to go in - no way am I cool enough for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is such a fantastic idea. They are all such stunning couples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was totally new thing for me, thanks for sharing ! I must watch these videos asap ^^

    gorgeous looks :>


    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: