25 January 2012

Rainy Days in London I

Upper Woburn Place


The series of posts starts here: London photos, finally. You'll be seing London photos for a LONG time so, sorry if this does not float your boat. (Not sorry, not really.) The weather was fantastic (fantastic = freezing and rainy, so yay!) the entire time but it also made putting on a decent combination of clothes and not freeze to death under(?) that rain and wind, at least not with a selection from the suitcase. several layers served me well though.

Bloody hell, I miss London. I was visiting Cabinet War Rooms in my dream, so waking up was a pain. Happy mid-week to all.

Bloomsbury
Melis from Confessions of a Coffeholic
Bloomsbury
Russell Hotel
Russell Park
Russell Park
Cansu from VinumVitae
Bloomsbury
British Museum
British Museum
British Museum
That was a 'clock' by the way. How incredible is it??
British Museum
British Museum
British Museum
British Museum
British Museum
British Museum


There is absolutely NO WAY for me to post all the photos and every single item in British Museum, so do yourselves a favor and visit the place if you're able to. The ice cream truck is still there, if anyone's interested. God knows I was.

I want to make a dramatic ending;

To be continued...

8 comments:

  1. Great photos, even though the weather was so typical english one ;)

    I have never been there. Thanks for the inspiration & raising my dreams to yet higher level. * I want to travel so bad. :) *

    Happy midweek,

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss London toooo! Now ooking at the pictures I feel like going there right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I'll be able to give myself such a huge favor, until then thank you for the photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will thoroughly enjoy seeing these, you've captured so well. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how regal. i have photos of that same bronze ship

    ReplyDelete
  6. London looks so beautiful. I swear, one day I am going to move there, haha!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: