02 February 2012

Rainy Days in London II

Palace Theatre

We are celebrating the freezing February with joy and laughter, here in Ankara. It's -22 C in the early mornings; so if you've been whining about how cold the weather is whereever you are, you may stop. Although I am enjoying the coldest winter I've ever seen in my entire life, it can be disturbing and unnerving; since I've lost all my will to keep going to the gym (which I really must go to), get out of the house for a drink or see people in general. I may accomplish a new level of success by never stepping a foot out of my home for the entire winter season. And I am losing my muse for writing which is super annoying, and the fact that I can't keep boosting my ego about how great this story will be is making things worse. If you feel like it, you may compliment my skills that you absolutely don't give a snowflake about.

I hope you're enjoying a nice of cup of hot beverage while enjoying my London photos Part 2. Because I'm not and the office is cold.

This has been a cranky post. Loves xx

NY Parade
Streets
The Ritz
The Ritz
Rain
Hard Rock Cafe
Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland
Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland
Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland
Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland
Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland
Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland
Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland
Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland

The Winter Wonderland was so delightful, and even though the ferris wheel was freezing and swinging with the wind, I enjoyed it a lot. And we got to watch the very first episode of BBC Sherlock's 2nd Season that night. What a wonderful day it was.

5 comments:

  1. az once Ankaranin -20 derecesinden iceri girdim. sicak bir kahve icerken okudum yazini. harika London fotograflari bunlar.
    Cupcake tadinda bir gun diliyorum;)
    http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr, it's extremely cold here as well! Apparently it hasn't been this cold in 25 years. I dunno, but I hope it will snow too, finally!

    I watched the whole Sherlock series because of you and loved it! :)

    Try to read something from your favourite writer, someone whose prose makes you feel week in the knees, and maybe you'll feel inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are lovely! It sounds so crazy cold where you are though!

    I totally agree cold weather makes me want to hibernate and eat - and definitely not exercise which is really not good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. harika fotograflar Ipek! Burasi da çok sogudu ama evet Ankara'lilardan soguga, eksilerde seyreden derecelere dair haberler haftalardir, ankara'nin sogugunu 16 sene ya$ami$ ve bu zamani en yüksek tepesinde oturarak geçirmi$ biri olarak, sizlere kolayliklar diliyorup, umarim isinir biraz önümüzdeki günlerde!! :)
    xxx,
    Betül

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: