15 February 2012

Rainy Days in London III

Dolls


I've already shared some photos from Museum of London but I love the place so much, I'll post some more. And lucky us, they didn't bring down the Christmas decorations down yet. Victorian street with fake snow and ornaments - my kind of fun. And when I get married, I'm definitely asking for a dollhouse like this. Probably the best gif a husband has ever given to his wife. Everything was handmade and walls are painted by hand as well. Just brilliant.

Doll House
Doll
Glass
Prison Wall
Window
Desk
Toys
Clock
Flapper Dress
Carriage
St Paul
Poem
St Paul


My brain is sleeping today, I can't seem to focus on anything useful. So instead, I am editing photos and making blog posts as I listen to the sound of snow melting outside. More snow blizzard is on the menu so I am not very excited about finally being able to 'walk' on the pavement. And I really can't stand bad music but what are you going to do if you have to, right?

And this is what I did on Valentine's Day, if anyone's wondering.

Hang in there, only two more days 'till Friday.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Your pictures are making me want to visit this place!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you're going to love it! My favorite sections were of course the Victorian London and afterwards but it goes far back to prehistoric periods and it's such a lovely museum. Not even mentioning the book section of it's shop. Try to drop by next time you're in London and tell me what you think, no? x

      Delete
  2. Oh the doll museum looks amazing! I really want to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You photos look fantastic! I love the idea of a doll museum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I really love the one with the big blue sky and also the last one. I hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! After a bit of cleaning, a long bath and some tea, it eventually got better. But alas, the day was already over, lol. Today looks more promising. Have a nice day yourself too! x

      Delete
  5. I love your photos - the dolls house is gorgeous!

    Really like the wine quite as well!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: