13 April 2012

Spring Sky

DSC_0007
DSC_0002

I've been terribly sick for the past week. So sick in fact I had to take a 5 day long sick leave from work (doctor's orders). The weather has been rainy but today, the sky looks very amazing. Wish I could get out for a walk but instead, I guess I'll stay in and cough my day away.

I had plans for a few posts and I was meaning to catch up with my favorite blogs too but my head is only useful for watching Friends and making tea apparently.

Have a nice weekend. xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh no poor you! That sounds horrible. Hope you feel better soon, and take a good long rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you've already got better Ipek! :)
    xoxo,
    Betül

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, my sweet blog friend. Hugs;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better Ipek! Sounds like an awful week... :(

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: