25 April 2012

Strawberry Milkshake

The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

Milkshake 7

Strawberries are my favorites but sometimes I want something a little more interesting than a bowl of fruits. This is the easiest recipe on earth and all you need is strawberries, milk, some caster sugar and a blender. I use very little sugar because I'm not much of a sweet tooth but you can add as much as you want.

Milkshake 1
Milkshake 2
Milkshake 3
Milkshake 4
Milkshake 5
Milkshake 6
Milkshake 8 Milkshake 9

Enjoy! xx

13 comments:

  1. Yummy!! And the photos have so nice colors!!
    I was thinking of making a strawberry tart when I have time! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds even better, i looove strawberry tart. too bad that i am on a killer diet hahah :D

      Delete
  2. It looks really great, but I have never heard of caster sugar before. Is that like powdered sugar in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that should be it! it had many names and I'm not which one is used where.

      Delete
  3. Mmm, this is exactly what I would drink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just made this; got some passable strawberries and hoping that May will bring in the more flavourful ones. I used plain granulated sugar and it worked fine too. The colors look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy I love strawbeey milkshake.=)

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps: you just got yourself a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GReat milkshake: and the strawberry one is absolutely my favourite!
    Enjoy your Sunday!
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics! Suddenly, I started too feel a little hungry.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and
    found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out
    for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Look at my site: http://sexygirlchat.net/

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: