12 May 2012

Arcades at Night

DSC_0943

I felt like I'm part of something classy, beautiful that will hardly ever change. I don't know why it was familiar but I could sit on the floor, be invisible and watch the days go by and time stand still in the arcades.

DSC_0935
DSC_0934
DSC_0936
DSC_0949
DSC_0937
DSC_0921 DSC_0930
DSC_0924
DSC_0948
DSC_0938

I found the rest of my London photos which I seem to completely forgot about - so this means that there will be MORE London posts until I am done with the rest. I don't know how I managed to skip after IWM and move on to something irrelevant. Shame on me.

Have a lovely weekend. xxx

5 comments:

  1. Burlington Arcade? I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shops! Can't wait to see more London photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely, they have such a Victorian mood to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are lovely - they really capture the magicalness of wandering around after dark and seeing all the shop windows lit up.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: