09 May 2012

Visiting Rembrandt / Istanbul not Constantinople (2)


1111

I absolutely love SSM. It's location is to die for and they always have great exhibitions. This time we went to see the Rembrandt exhibition - it was beautiful. Afterwards, a walk by the Bosphorus and a pint of Guinness after the dinner. I love James Joyce, the Irish Pub; if only they had cider too. 

2222
3333 444
666
5555
7777
10101
99999

I don't have Photoshop right now, so the photo-editing is PAINFUL. Is there any other programs you can suggest? What do you use for editing your photos besides PS? 

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That comment just really made me laugh!
    Really gorgeous photos as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's great to see you with your blog again. xx

      Delete
  2. I'd like to visit SSM too one day. Although I already missed lots of top exhibitions there. Your photos are beautiful as always, I don't think they need editing tho :p
    xxx,
    Betül

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I would love to visit Istanbul one day too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: