25 June 2012

How to deal with Monday Blues?

Julian Plenti - I'm a Fool To Want You

That is a question I couldn't find the true answer for. Sorry for the frustration. But I've learned that a gigantic cup of tea (or coffee, if that's your thing), some feel-good music and a long Flickr tour helps a lot. I, personally, prefer the photos that make me want to hug my screen and cry as I dream of other places and daydream. It may sound depressing but having my imagination on a leash is not really my thing. It wanders off. That may or may not be the reason why I lack it nowadays; it has wandered off too far and now it's not responding to my calls.

And I'm stuck with an incomplete story and mind full of ideas which can't be turned into decent sentences. Oh well.

Have a happy week! xxx

Unfinished Eye
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

All photos linked back to their rightful talented owners. Visit their pages, all good for the soul.



5 comments:

  1. I too have the Monday blues and your post cheered me up no end - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good week too! I can't decide if looking at beautiful photos makes Monday better, or worse because I can't just step into them like I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking at beauty often helps me, or tea, big big cups of tea and a beautiful view out of a quiet window....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and maybe those will help with my Monday blues. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bottom Mage is my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: