02 July 2012

Early Mornings

Morning

It was so very bright this morning yet there was a cool breeze which made me incredibly happy because the past few days have been unreasonably hot...

Bed

Yet I have the hardest time rolling out of the bed in the mornings because it's too comfortable and I'd rather enjoy myself having tea in bed as I read books or fanfics...

Lost Letters

Also, my penpals send me the most adorable letters with pretty envelopes and stickers...

Bread

But there is nothing I love more than fresh bread in the mornings.

What do your mornings look like?



To Clio: I promised you some food photography yesterday, but we ended up drinking rather than enjoying ourselves with pleasant food. I owe you a dinner post! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I loved the pink printed sheets and the postcards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning photography is just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe in English Home and PİŞTİ:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaa english home resmi sponsorum <3

      Delete
  4. This all looks pretty perfect to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah that turkish bread! niam niamm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hum, that bread does look tasty. Plus with letters and books why should you ever get out of bed?! (Love your pics - as always). xx

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: