16 August 2012

Travelling North

ST. PetersburG RussiA

I'm going to Russia this Sunday and I'll be there during next week. EEP. So excited. I'll be visiting Moscow and St. Petersburg; can't wait to take billions of photos, fall in love with the cities and cry, as always, on my way back home. I'm looking forward to find some good seond hand/antique book shops and very old cafes. I'm afraid I'll be coming home with a bag full of books again but I don't think I'll regret it. Clothes are overrated, I'd rather have space for the library I'll carry back home. Oh well.

Oh and, I could use some 'must-see' suggestions, if you have any.

Photo courtesy: Antonio Bovino

13 comments:

  1. So lucky u are :)
    Have a nice travel :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am so envious! Have a Antarctic time & please take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhh senin adına çok sevindim, tabii kendi adıma da:)) gitmeden senden öneriler alabileceğim yine:)) iyi yolculuklar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty jealous... that's going to be a gorgeous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Russia?! How exciting, have a great time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula! I will spam this page with gazillion photos, stay tuned.

      Delete
  6. Btw i heard from some little birds that u love London :)
    Here are two posts with some pics -not pro pics as yours- wish you'll like them :)

    http://prometheus-josefk.blogspot.com/2011/07/london-part.html
    http://prometheus-josefk.blogspot.com/2011/07/london-part-b.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Russia. Hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, the book is lovely so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I am so excited for you! I can not wait to see your photo's so I can dream about the day I eventually get to go, they are bound to be beautiful. Never regret a bag full of books. I hope you have a wonderful time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very jealous!! I've always wanted to go to Russia. Have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning photo - have a great trip!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: