12 September 2012

From Russia with love

Okay, I said I was going to post photos and when I said I had lots of them, I meant LOTS AND LOTS of them. So picking the right ones, editing all the photos and uploading them is serious work for my lazy brain and even lazier body. I finally managed to edit Petersburg photos but sadly I'm having a trouble with Flickr - the bugger is not allowing me to upload the photos at all. I don't know why.

So I'll just post a teaser and hope that you still remember this page because I've been gone for oh so long.

I'll be back soon! xxx


1 comment:

  1. Ah, Flickr, that evil machine. You know they only allow you to upload a certain amount of photos before they demand that you become pro in order to be able to upload more, right?
    Wow, Russia seems nice (and I only saw one photo).

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: