24 October 2012

Moscow Scenes (3) and a Birthday

I am officially 24 today, oops! The weather is beautifully rainy, I have lovely gifts from lovely people and lots of birthday messages that make me grin like Joker.

Continuing with the Moscow photos and hoping today will be a nice memory for me. October 24th for the 24th birthday rocks.

Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
This place was behind a museum and it sells old books as well as the vintage Soviet illustrations and campaign posters and advertisements. Divine.

Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Perlove Tea House is a must-see. The story of Moscow tea originated right from this special tea house located in Myasnitskaya street. It has been selling tea for 120 years and its probably my favorite tea house ever. It was forbidden to take photos inside but the authentic  Chinese decoration and a fantastic selection of chinas are waiting for you. Don't miss it. 

Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow
Moscow

Have a lovely week! xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog and these photos from your Russian trip! Makes me so nostalgic <3

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: