22 November 2012

Foggy Days

Other Lives - Black Tables


It's finally the less shiny and more foggy days and I am pleased. Too much sunshine reminds me of the people who poke your arm all the time and ask you why you're not as cheerful as them. But the cold is sincere; it leaves you be and doesn't force you to do stuff, be active and well dressed and polished. It's the comfort food and nice hot drinks. Summer time is the adorable needy jumpy puppy; cold weather is the cat who can't just give a damn about you until he wants to cuddle.

I like cold.

Foggy Day
Foggy Day
Foggy Day
Foggy Day
Foggy Day
Foggy Day
Foggy Day

How are you enjoying the week? 

PS: Recently Kater mentioned that her blog is becoming a weather blog. I can relate to that; sadly all I do is whine about the weather until it's cold enough, and celebrate when it's finally single digit degrees we see on the forecast. I'm not sure if it's annoying or not. Oh well.

14 comments:

  1. Botanik parkı sanırım; Çankaya Lisesi'nde okurken az zamanım geçmemişti o parkta, kaçıp kaçıp giderdik arkadaşlarla :)
    Bir de fotoğrafı çektiğin yerde Sevilla die bir kafe vardı ama devretti sanırım artık.

    Herşeye rağmen Ankara'da sonbahar çok ama çok güzel.

    Saygılar...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atakule'nin avm kısmı tamamen kapandı malesef, sadece kuleye çıkılıyor. Sevilla güzeldi :)

      Delete
    2. Atakule avm'nin kapanması çok kötü olmuş gerçekten , alt katta bir de Dreamland vardı orda atari oynardık diyip ne kadar dinozor olduğum daha da belli edesim geldi birden nedense :P

      Hala Ankara'dayım ama çok uzun zaman olmuştu Atakule'ye gitmeyeli, bu haber kötü geldi birden ama olsun, avm den başka bişey yok şehirde zaten, eksikliği hissedilmez :)

      Delete
  2. Love your description of cold. As long as it doesn't rain everyday I completely agree:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and description of the cold. I much prefer the cold to all the rain we have been having in the UK. As long as I have warm cosy clothes, I enjoy the crisp fresh days.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's interesting. I don't know many people that like the cold! I for one hate it...
    Lovely bow ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i personally love sunny days, and am not too fond of grey ones, but foggy ones are amazing. there is something so magical about them.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this the best season!? Ps love your bow ring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, there is nothing wrong with talking about the weather, in England it is practically the way we say hello! I've just had a look through your blog and I simply love it!
    xo Natasha
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love the sunshine, but I know what you mean - too much of a good thing and I start complaining! I do enjoy the rain and mist and clouds too.

    ps Totally agree with Natasha - as an English girl talking about the weather is mandatory!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that metaphor especially as I'm very much a cat person and a winter person too. :) And I also noticed I'm becoming more and more of a Christmas person... I'm already in Xmas music mode. I know... I promise I'm not doing it beacuse of capitalist pressure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos and your description of sunshine cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: