22 December 2012

Baby it's cold outside


The time to attempt singing Baby It's Cold Outside solo and failing miserably is upon us one more time; and since the world didn't explode yesterday, I guess we'll be wishing each other happy holidays and a good new year soon enough. I haven't been up to much lately, except freaking out about The Hobbit constantly. I hope you've had a great December and you're not frustrated about the absence of apocalypse. (I do wonder what did the people do in Sao Paolo and Sirince after the world didn't end. Awkward silence, anyone?)

Wishing an early merry Christmas to all those who celebrate. x

Baby it's cold outside
Baby it's cold outside
Baby it's cold outside
Baby it's cold outside
Baby it's cold outside
Baby it's cold outside
Baby it's cold outside

2 comments:

  1. Indeed. It's quite cold out. The best is being indoors looking out;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.
    Feel free to surf my blog :: krankenkasse für selbstständige

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: