24 February 2013

Quiet London

After promising myself to be on track with my blogging and adapting to a more organized schedule, my computer decided to take a break from functioning (long story which annoys me to my core, so I'll skip). That's why I've been away for the past two weeks but now my baby is back in my hands good as new; and we are ready to rock. 

This little book is a great discovery for me. My everlasting love for London should be well knows by now, so my search for secret/not-so-secret places of my most favourite city is also a life long process. Siobhan Wall made a great guide for people like me who happen to enjoy the quiet corners of beautiful cities more than the tourist invested crowded parts. It has quite a few  pages that are marked to visit the next time in London and I really recommend it to anyone who longs for new sights.

Quiet London
Quiet London
Quiet London
Quiet London
Quiet London
Quiet London
Quiet London
Quiet London
Quiet London

Hope you've had a great weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. I must have a good look at this book - sounds interesting and I'm off to London for a couple of days soon.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back from the blogging "break." I am a newcomer to your blog but I'm enjoying your photography very much. I always admire those who have a good photo eye - my camera isn't anything special but one thing I've been meaning to do is go through the manual and really learn more about what I can do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: