08 May 2013

What's in my bag?

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I mentioned an upcoming 'in my bag' post. And as I promised, it is here. I don't know about you but I am nosy, therefore I enjoy the posts of other lovely bloggers about their handbags, make up bags, daily routines, 'day in life's and everything in between. If you are like me and if you care about what I carry around all day with me, keep reading.
Disclaimer: Note that my handbag also includes shameful amount of junk, receipts, papers and coins on a regular day. I wish I were always this neat, what a fine world would that be. But those just won't go with a photoshoot, do they?

In My Bag - 1
In My Bag - 1

I do love this bag. I bought it when I was in Moscow. It was just what I needed for a daily useful handbag. I do intend to get my hands on a lighter spring/summer bag, so maybe I'll do another 'In My Bag' post for that in a few months. Other than that, I carry around the usual things most people do. I'm afraid I don't have a very exciting bag but it is loved nonetheless. 

In My Bag - 1

My trusty wallet is a bit dirty but you'll have to ignore that because it's getting old. My keychain teddy bear is from London and you'll notice that it's beyond the point of getting dirty but I couldn't care less. This tiny fellow is running around with me for almost five years now and It's one of my favourite belongings. The other one is from the musical Phantom of the Opera, as you might have guessed. This is also a Londoner but I got it two years ago. My coin purse is yet another Londoner by my side. I remember buying it from Covent Garden but haven't the slightest idea where. Useful little thing, if you hate having loose coins wandering around in your bag or wallet.

In My Bag - 1

Beloved Moleskine of mine, is one of The Hobbit Limited Edition ones. I guess it's a small size, I recently convinced myself to switch to this and give my old black one a rest. Hardcover, handy, very much loved and cherished on a daily basis. 

In My Bag - 1

I feel naked and vulnerable when I go out without a book. This is my 'outside' book at the moment, accompanied by my Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses. I am enjoying a rather brick-ish one at home but it's too heavy to carry around all day.

In My Bag - 1

The little floral purse is given to me by my mother, I use it to carry around small medication like pain killers and band-aids etc. It also holds my lipstick/lip balm/concealer trio when I can't be bothered to carry my other make up bag with me. Having tissues is a must. I carry my mint around just in case I need a fresh breath. The make up bag has been with me for a very long time. 

The ingredients of that one will be the subject of my next post, so stay tuned if you are interested.

Bag from Accesorize / Sunglasses from Ray-Ban / Wallet from Yargıcı / Notebook from Moleskine / The Painted Veil by Maugham / Floral Purse / Coin Purse from Covent Garden / Key chain souvenirs from London / Tissues / Earphones / Muji Pen / Mint / Make up bag from Fred Flare

Laters! x

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, interesting post! Since i'm kind of nosy as well this post was hugely appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag. It’s just. Perfect. I think I am having an emotional reaction because of a bag.

    *continues to make grabby T-Rex arms towards the bag*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got such a cute bag! :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: