15 July 2013

Weekend

 Weekend
Weekend
Weekend
Weekend

It was a pretty slow weekend with emroidery practicing, documentary watching and book shopping followed by a simple gathering of friends. I did some shopping for the apartment and bought a nice candle holder (I have yet to find my ultimate candle, every smell gives me a headache), cushions for my balcony, new napkins and a few vases. Afternoon tea was delicious (too bad we couldn't fit all the food on my tiny table) and as our Sunday afternoon turned into a quiet and cool summer evening, we all enjoyed the breeze along with the sounds of crickets with subtle candle lights.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect evening! Visiting your blog is always such a feast for the eyes, I love the colours in your photos and you are such a talented photographer! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are so kind, thank you very much! It pleases me to know that you are enjoying my blog, yours is one of my absolute favourites. xx

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome. I'm nostalgic for summer evenings I used to have when I was a kid after seeing your photos. (:

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: