10 November 2013

Tavistock Square

Tavistock Sq
Tavistock Sq
Tavistock Sq
Tavistock Sq
Tavistock Sq
Tavistock Sq

Tavistock Square is strangely dear to my heart, along with Russell Square and Bedford Square. I just love Bloomsbury area very much; it's less demanding, it's less crowded, it holds my favourite Highlands store and London Review Bookshop and you can refuse to believe you're in 21st century in a quiet street as long as a noisy car doesn't pass by. I wish I could paint so I would have a legitimate excuse to stop by L. Cornelissen & Son except to stare at the shop and buy countless notebooks just to pile them up.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love finding little peaceful spots in London that feel like you are somewhere else entirely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the place too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I agree with underthewillowtrees, I'm crazy about places that transport you to a different time.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a word: